Just got finished mocking up one of the MLM "Cali" pipes I built with Devin to my Honda Hobbit yesterday. I fashioned my own header flange (who needs machinists anyway?) and figured out a rather ingenious rear hanger supported of the bottom of the sub-frame. Pictures to follow. 

In the meantime here she is:

Since this photograph was taken I have mounted the old headlight off my Puchavus to the front forks, installed a different carb and purchased the 21mm intake for the bigger 21mm PHBG I will be getting to go along with the new pipe.  Lets just hope the Chinese clone bottom end I'm running holds out...

Hobbit Performance Exhaust

Posted on

Friday, July 9, 2010

1 Comment
  1. I love reading through your post, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.
    Auto Exhaust

    ReplyDelete