And, More On the Puchavus...

Well, now it's getting to the point where everything just comes together. I got the intake back from the welder on Friday- It's retardedly awsome, as I already mentioned. Anyway I bored out the base-plate today, and though I messed it up a little bit it wasn't anything that a dremmel couldn't fix. I cleaned up the piston, painted the cylinder and got that all bolted up with the high comp. head. It feels like the compression is awsome!

When I mocked it up with the Simonini exhaust the result was wild. The intake and exhaust form this awsome curve through the cylinder. Whether or not people like how this thing looks, I can't help but think it' going to be the wildest moped of the season.



The frame does look a little top-heavy at the moment with the seat and tank, but with some fat Savas on those rims I think the whole thing will come together. I think it should be called the Burt Munro Special

Then I ran all the cables. And boy it's starting to look like a bike now. The cables really tell me it's almost done. It had better be! Whiskey Business is this FRIDAY!!!

Now imagine this with a velocity stack...



All that's left to be done is get the tires in and installed, do the wiring, install the drive chain, finish up the seat, adjust the cables and hope this thing runs...

I'm bank'n on 42 mph...

No comments:

Post a Comment